Tuesday, April 29, 2014

March - April and now it is May

Apple Tree Blossom


Well I have been quite busy and have really ignored the Blog but I am going to give you a quick look at what I have been doing. Then I am going to link to each thing. How is that . Seems it will make it easier for you to decide what makes you happy and or interested.








Here I have started some of those seeds. Habaneros and Red Chili Peppers . Also some cactus cutting. 









 Butterflies are everywhere! Planted a lot of nectar plants last year for them to feed on and Milkweed to lay their eggs.










This is an old pot that I put sand in to stick stuff in. It keep things stable and the sand helps sharp stuff. Get's the dirt off. 













        Seed's that need to go into the ground I have started










Hose border from broken hose




Here is a great way to use an old hose. I made a border for my compost stuff that waits to go into the main pile. My helper guarding it! 









   



This is a Bail of Hay that I am getting ready to use for Fall planting. I saw a youtube video on making this and thought I may experiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dig in