Thursday, October 4, 2012

Raspberry and Blackberry


Well so far the raspberry and boysenberry bushes are a project in the making. Two years on the boysenberry bush and one year on the raspberry.

I have tried to put plants, bushes and stuff up behind the barn. The garden there is a rough environment. Full sun, ground squirrel and really tough soil. I have been working the soil for about 4 years. We have horses so the poo comes in handy for compost.

I have taken a few years of hard work to get raised gardens, fruit trees. walk ways a swing and a scary crow.

It is a slow process but I think that eventually by the time I am 70 I will have one plum two blackberries and an Senior citizen scare crow.

The view

My work bench


Thia ia the new raspberry bush

This is the little tiny blackberry



No comments:

Post a Comment

Dig in