|Planted Swiss Chard here.|
Ahhhhhh Thank you Baby Jesus!
Here is why I like pony packs. I have tried plants from seed and it went ok but not always. Now I do say I love gardening but Master Gardner I am not.
|Looks pretty dry but it is not|
So I got
- swiss chard
- onions (red and white)
- brussel sprouts
- cabbage (red and green) for sauerkraut
|Put a knee high stocking to hold it while it grows rather than move it|
When I plant a vegetable I need to have more than one because you know that one of the items below will happen.
- the dog is going to dig it up
- the ground squirrels will eat them
- the night rabbits will eat only the top
- the raccoons will dig them up toss them aside and look for worms
- the invisible bugs will eat them
- i will forget to water
|Strawberry plants love this garden|