Thursday, February 23, 2012

 Well today I took a walk through the yard. I have more pictures for you but the battery went dead...but look at these little daffodils that are blooming through the rosemary...Peek a Boo...I have done a lot in the yard since I got the new puppy....I was pretty yucky after the accident and the arm is not healing so more surgery but this little puppy had me get out of my shit self and do some stuff even with one arm.....I am so grateful for the little rascal....I will write more about my feeling but that will be on my personal blog..I like to keep this to the yard only .....the rest of the stuff is not really necessary for the dirt....Oh and I got rid of the pine tree so the upper garden behind the barn is ready for sunshine crops it is never ending....go here for that story

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dig in