Saturday, May 28, 2011

Check out this Umbrella




Well and my sexy morning  outfit...One of the first things I do each morning have my Morning smoothly up in my project garden....But this Tiki Lime Green Umbrella is just about the best thing I have purchased since the Record Player ..and look at the cool shot of the white thing that we blow on and make a wish...Look it is early what the heck is  it called??? Today is plant some more seeds day the big decision is straight into the dirt or green house???? It is awfully late in the season and the green house gets really hot....yet the dirt the rabbit or something keeps digging up my seed or eating the new sprouts....and it is not like the critters in this yard do not have enough room or stuff to munch on...Never ending it is I tell ya..Have a diggity goods day

1 comment:

  1. Good morning, Lani!

    Isn't it a Dandelion? We have armadillos and rabbits because I see the "evidence" LOL but heck, I just take it in stride...of course, I really don't have much of a garden to speak of, just a little strip of dirt on the sides of my apartment and some pots, but it's still fun to watch things grow...

    Have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend, my friend :-)


    Love,
    Doris and Gizzy!

    ReplyDelete

Dig in