Friday, March 11, 2011

Project Two done

Ok in the Garden Carnival 2011 I have yet one more project i can cross off that is the
The start
The helper
The little Berry bush
Additional helper

All done the dog is drinking my coffee...lol
Re-working the raised garden behind the barn. I went and got a blackberry bush to plant. It is hard to remake the raised garden and I am trying to not put any more store bought supplies if I do not have to ...so I made a great little gully to hold the water and re-secured the wood that is left and hubby helped here are a few pictures.

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I didn't now you had this blog - I am a follower now. I love that name LOL and your helper is really helpful ;-)

    That's how Gizzy helps me with a lot of things! Happy digging and planting!

    ReplyDelete

Dig in