Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Ok got started on my List of thingzzzz

My audience here one of the dogs boy i wish they had hands.... Ok here we go the green stuff is what I have growing you see last year it started to die off but some stayed and now I hope it will wander as ground cover is to do...we hope...So first I pulled weeds and blew out the peppercorns then down goes the soil and then water and wa la one thing off the list....WOOWHOOO golanigo






This is the ground cover what is left



















This is me bonding with the bag of soil














Ok soil going down
















Spreading the soil la la la notice the dogs keeping an eye on my skills















Clean up well there ya go all done with one project...thank you thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dig in