Thursday, April 29, 2010

Well this is going

to be a gardening Blog and to start here are
pictures of some sunflower seeds i planted to help watch the bee's........so I will post my gardening projects ideas and neighborhood gardening stuff....I think I'm going to like this let me go pick my first picture...These shots are of the sunflower seeds I planted as a part of the Great Sunflower Project...it is to save the bee's hey if you are interested go to this link The Great Sunflower Project

This seems like such a simple thing to do why you can get sunflower seed anywhere go ahead and we will do this together or just watch me I'm going to have to much fun with this blog....We can find allot of humor in dirt that is why this blog is called Dirty Little Blog....lol...God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dig in